Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Days 9-12




Still here with the hurt finger. It's really my thumb and index fingers. I was looking up "crochet finger injury" and someone mentioned carpal tunnel. I'll have to go to the doc and find out. Thanks for the well wishes :)

D and I are leaving for South Carolina today for the holiday. I won't be posting while I'm gone :( Everyone have a great week! Keep up the good work and I'll check-in once I return.

5 Comments:

Blogger Fergie said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Safe Travels...

11:00 AM  
Blogger Lea Bee said...

Happy turkey day.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Safe travels.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Happy Thanksgiving! XOXO

8:45 PM  
Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Hope you had a great holiday!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home