Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Getting to the Gettin'





I created a button/logo for the 30-Day Get Healthy Challenge. Feel free to use it.

So far, here are the participants:
Jendeis
Bean
Fergie
Ms. Infertile
Susan
Kristi
JJ
Carrie
NoSwimmers
Me :)

I'm so excited! I know it's gonna be tough and I'm going to be grumpy, but I'm excited that you guys are doing this with me. I think having support will make such a huge difference. For anyone else interested in participating, we're doing a 30-Day Get Healthy Challenge starting on Monday, November 12. We're doing this "a-la-carte" meaning anyway you want to get healthy and feel better. I'm doing a raw-food detox and drinking the green goo...lol If anyone else is interested in participating, leave a comment and I'll add you. Even if it's just 1 change you make like drinking a big bottle of water a day, it could have a huge impact. Let's feel better!!

So...does anyone have a plan of attack? Have a spouse/partner or friend that is willing to participate with you? My husband says he's going to do it with me, but you all remember the beet story...we'll see.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lea Bee said...

i am so proud of you guys! i will live vicariously through you from the sidelines.

4:58 PM  
Blogger astral said...

I am very excited. I did join Weight Watchers online. I fell off the wagon two weeks ago. Halloween coupled with my birthday = + 3 lbs. I can be disciplined eating (for the most part) but I am going to need help with exercise. I'm going to write a post about it tonight.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Can I join too? I've been going to give up sugar again for a looooonnnnng time. So, I'll start for sure on Monday. Thanks for the push :-)

2:45 PM  
Blogger dmarie said...

Carrie--
Of course you can join! The more the merrier!

I'll add your name. Thanks for participating :)

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh--can I jump on the bandwagon? I want to get back on my Wei.ghtWatchers routine and stay committed to my workout schedule.
This is great, thanks!

8:54 PM  
Blogger dmarie said...

Never too late noswimmers! You're on the list!

12:03 AM  
Blogger K @ ourboxofrain said...

Can I join too? I definitely need to get myself moving in a healthier direction again....

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home