Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Day 4 of Get Healthy

Today was a bit rough. I think I'm expecting to feel more too soon and the fact that I'm not has got me a little bummed. I know it's going to take a little time to really feel and notice change. I have to keep reminding myself of that. The good thing is I'm not very hungry. My worst time is midday, but once I'm through it I feel better. The snacks are helping.

Thanks to everyone for all the support and encouragement. All the positive thoughts are so helpful to not only me but everyone participating. Thank You. Thank You.
And keep up the great work everyone!!

A word on the videos...
Ughhh. I'm having technical difficulties. Don't buy a Canon Elura camcorder!! We've had this thing for 4 years and used it all of 5-times and now it's doing this crazy-ass "eject cassette" bull all the time. Looking around online, I found out this is a known problem with this model and Canon doesn't care. Best believe I'm calling tomorrow and giving it my best shot at some kind of resolution. Why-o-why when companies put out a crap product won't they do the right thing?? Especially a huge company like Canon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Keep up the good work. You'll soon start to notice and feel changes. You're doing great! Yeah!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Jendeis said...

Hang in there girl! The first few days are always a bit rough.

Was telling DH about your colonic yesterday and he was really interested in it. Am sending him the link to your post so he can read all about it. :)

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home