Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 2 of Get Healthy

OK, so this morning I woke up with a headache. I still have it. I was trying to give it time to go away, but it ain't working. I think I'm going through withdrawal...craving UTZ cheese balls...lol

So yesterday was weird. Like I said in my video, I seemed to experience a little high after the morning drink which lasted a couple hours. Then, like a ton of bricks--I was starving! I experienced the starving problem again a few hours later so I snacked on dried cranberries and sunflower seeds until dinner. Dinner was sauteed zucchini and onions and a huge salad.

Here's the new blender:


Today we decided to double the recipe, which turned out to be too much:


We used the juicer for everything except the parsley and spinach. Once we juiced, we mixed it all in the blender. The blender definitely helped--I think?--to get the spinach and parsley mixed up more. The drink didn't taste any different though. I'm drinking the rest of the juice for lunch.

I made an appointment for a colonic yesterday. I've never had one, so this will be interesting. I go tomorrow--wish me luck! Oh yeah...headache is gone.

Me on YouTube Day 2

9 Comments:

Blogger Lisa -- Cravin' Veggies said...

Hey dmarie! Just wanted to stop by to see how your first 2 days were. Sounds like you are doing well.

As for the headache, glad to see that went away. When I tried to give up coffee cold-turkey, I had a headache for days.

12:40 PM  
Blogger KRISTI said...

OMG! A colonic! I can't wait to hear about that. Ummmm, that sounds weird to say, but you know what I mean.

You are doing great!!!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Wow, you are serious. Good for you.

I would love to have a colonic. Well, not actually the have bit, but you know what I mean! Can't wait to hear about it.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Lea Bee said...

a colonic! wow that is stepping it up. :)

7:34 PM  
Blogger Fergie said...

Awesome!!! Good Luck I'll be stopping in to watch your progress. Thanks for sharing...

9:33 AM  
Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Um, have "fun" at the colonic!

10:52 AM  
Blogger astral said...

Good luck with the colonic. I don't know if I could do that. I'm proud of you for drinking your healthy drinks. They sound very good to me. Keep up the good work!!

7:06 PM  
Blogger astral said...

I love your videos!! You are too cute!! I feel like you're my own personal healthy guru!!!

7:09 PM  
Blogger ultimatejourney said...

I just want to say how impressed I am by your healthy-eating efforts.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home