Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Monday, November 19, 2007

Day 8 Pecking at the keys

My finger is injured from over-crocheting and it's hard to type. It's been like this for many months now. I can't finish my granny square blanket and it is easily aggravated. Ughhhhh. This is a short post. I made it through today. I didn't eat much though. Weird.

5 Comments:

Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

hope your figure gets to feeling better

1:11 PM  
Blogger Jendeis said...

Have you tried putting some heat on your finger? (Either with a heating pad or soaking it in some hot water). That may help the distressed joint.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Lea Bee said...

poor finger!

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry your finger is sore, but great job sticking to the program!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Esperanza said...

That doesn't sound like fun. I hope you heal quickly so that you can get back to making the Granny Squares. You are really ambitious! Those (to me) take forever! I love to crochet...by the way :).

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home