Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Randomness

One less bell to answer...
Why is my husband gone again?? Ughhh. His company flew him home last Friday only to fly him back on Tuesday. Now he tells me he won't be home on Friday as planned. Hopefully by Wednesday of next week. WTF. I know lots of people spend significant time away from their spouses due to work travel, but I'm just not use to this shit.

Lost blogger
I left a message on a blog yesterday early AM of someone who was very nervous about having an HSG because her nurse told her that there would be "severe pain." I cannot for the life of me remember who it was! I wanted to check and see how things went--but I can't remember the blog. It's driving me nuts. Anyone know who this is?--Mystery solved. Thx Kate!

Pumpkin is mad
My cat is having behavioral problems I think. Every night, both pets are crated together b/c if we leave them out they tag-team and tear shit up and keep us up. Since D has been gone, the cat doesn't want to get into the crate. It's a fight every night and once in there he gives this look like he wants to scratch my eyes out. He has also went to the bathroom in his bed in the crate twice?!!! This morning was the second time. I got up and found him in bed with the dog. I'm gonna make an appointment with the vet today to make sure it's not a health issue.

Classic movies
I'm still doing the movie thing. Thanks for your classic suggestions! I didn't like "Streetcar Named Desire." The guy was an asshole and it was tough for me to get past that. It's funny cuz I don't think you see too many lead characters like that anymore. No redeeming qualities at all. But now I know where the famous Stellllllaaaaaa comes from. "Lawrence of Arabia" was veryyyy lonnnng. Almost 4-hours and D watched it with me. It was ok. So far I've probably liked it best out of the recent list. Like "Gone With the Wind," it's a huge film cinematography-wise.

9 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

Must be something in the air, my cat has been SOOO bad the last few days. No bathroom problems thank goodness but he's still a holy terror.

Hope Pumpkin isn't sick and starts behaving soon

12:10 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I think it was Anla Knits who said that.....

Welcome to the Braces Bunch!

12:25 PM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

So sorry that your husband is traveling so much and I hope that Pumpkin starts behaving or that you figure out the problem soon.

as for movies, I suggest Roman holiday and 2 for the road - I'm a huge audrey fan

12:31 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

I cant remember if I already mentioned it--but I just saw Casablanca for the 1st time--that was a good classic=) SO many famous lines in that movie!
Sorry that DH is traveling so much!
Love seeing the braces logo on your blog!=)

1:00 PM  
Blogger hope548 said...

I'm a huge Gone with the Wind fan! You could try Breakfast at Tiffany's. I don't like it but my husband does. He's an Audrey Hepburn fan, and I think she was lovely, but a bit of an over-actor!

I hope your husband comes home to stay for a while soon!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Pamela T. said...

Just wanted to drop by to say hello. I hope you're surviving without your guy (mine travels a bit, too!) As for movie recommendation, here's mine: To Kill a Mockingbird.

BTW: I think I've seen GWTW 15 times since I was 14. I had a lifesize poster of Clark Gable as Rhett Butler on the back of my bedroom door for years ;-)

12:56 PM  
Blogger ultimatejourney said...

Sorry you're all alone again. I hope D is able to get home soon.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Oh, D, I'm sorry your hubby is away from you so much lately. I'm fortunate my husband doesn't have to travel much. I don't do so well by myself. I'm okay for a day or two but then I'm really lonely.

Sending lots of hugs your way until his return. XOXO

And may your kitty start to behave soon!

6:47 PM  
Blogger One View said...

Sorry your DH is away again. My DH doesn't travel a lot but he works a lot of evenings. I'm home alone most of the week and sometimes I hate it.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home