Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Monday, October 08, 2007

The Great Candy Exchange



Another brilliant idea from Mel was the Candy Exchange. Over the weekend I received my candy-gram from Pam at Baby Wanted. Who-hoo!! I want to thank Pam for the lovely candy. It's so neat to get candy from other places. "Smarties" are completely different here in the US. The fruit chews are very similar to Mentos. I can't wait to try it all! I like cotton candy so much that D got me a cotton candy machine a few years back. So yeah, I'm a candy-a-holic. I love sweets and my dentist loves finding new cavities.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

I love Smarties. They always came in better colours than M & Ms.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

They often talk about the difference between American and British smarties on the podcast, "Just Relax It'll Happen." I really do not like our tart little Smarties. Too much like medicine.

Mmmmm...candy.

6:11 PM  
Blogger LJ said...

Nom nom nom....

6:59 PM  
Blogger ultimatejourney said...

I have SUCH a sweet tooth and your post is not helping :)

8:04 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

I'm glad you liked the package. :)

If you liked chocolate, I'd have sent you a Kit Kat because the Canadian ones taste different than the US ones. :)

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home