Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Saturday, September 22, 2007

DC/MD/VA Area GTG


For those of you in the DC area, we're having another get together this Sunday. If you're interested, please stop by LJ's blog to leave your info and get more details!

9/23, 11am-2:30
La Madeleine

11858 Rockville Pike, Rockville 20852
Rockville Pike & Montrose
TEL: 301-984-2270

See you Sunday!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

I'll be there! I can't wait to meet you :)

Oh, and I got my bracelet today - it is GORGEOUS. Thank you so so much!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Lea Bee said...

i can't come this weekend, but i miss you already :(

4:26 PM  
Blogger KRISTI said...

:( I used to live so close to there....but now i'm in sunny FL. Oh well, what a fun time!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

I had a blast today with you! I am glad you fell off the wagon. HA!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Pamela T. said...

Hope it was a great time...

11:15 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

It was SO great meeting you-AND the DH=) We hope you will visit us on your way through NC--Ill entice you with wine...hehe=)

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home