Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ramen & bracelets



I first had ramen noodles on a cruise. They were on the 24-hour room service menu and a wonderful treat at 2am. My favorite flavor is "Oriental." Recently I've been craving them so the next week will be noodle-filled. While D is away the cook is on vacation. I didn't really cook until I met him and decided to learn. Now I enjoy doing it. For. Him. Maybe I'll do a pizza on my stone. Maybe. Ooo, I may do some cupcakes too. What's better than ramen and buttercream icing?

I mailed out the last of the bracelets today. Everyone that has requested one has been mailed one. From the US to Canada to England to South Africa! Infertility Awareness is going global! If for some reason you requested one and don't receive it--please let me know.

9 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

Oh my goodness---your cupcakes are SO GOOD! Mook told me when we left LJ's that he should have taken more ;)

7:43 PM  
Blogger Changing Expectations said...

Hi There! Sorry that I missed you on Sunday. I love Ramen too. I hope that the nine days go quickly while DH is away.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Lea Bee said...

i like ramen noodles, but not the flavors.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Ok I might have to stop coming here... I'm dieting and you are making me hungry!

Ha ha...

11:52 PM  
Blogger hammygirl said...

My ramen world was complete when Mr. Noodles released their Spicy Chicken and Spicy Beef flavours. Particularly because I don't eat chicken or beef, and both are completely simulated flavours! Spicy ramen heaven!

2:04 AM  
Blogger Pamela T. said...

I actually have been living on this planet quite a while and have seriously never tried Ramen noodles. Must put it on the shopping list just to see what this staple food actually tastes like! (Thanks again for the bracelet -- did all 100 go? I may order up a batch for replacement use -- the donation is totally worth it!)

10:56 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I am so excited to recieve my bracelet!!! Thank you so much!

And I LOVE ramen noodles (except for the pack I got out of the cabinet and tried to eat last week. who knew those suckers could actually get stale! ack!).

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are amazing for sending these out! I love how you are rocking these things around the world!

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got my bracelet this week, thank you. I wore it to work two days. No one asked me about it, and I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to tell them about it... But maybe someday, I will.

The password for my blog btw is 'chasingwords'. Welcome to the Braces Bunch :)

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home