Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dh is leaving


On a jet plane...for 9-days! I'm very sad he's gone. This is the longest we've been away from each other since we met six years ago, so I'm really going to miss him. However, this is the 1st time in 3-years that we will have absolutely no chance of getting pregnant!! I'm giddy. Isn't that silly? There will be no devil sticks--ovulation or pg--of any kind. Wow. I was sad at first, but then relieved. We officially have the month off from TTC. What will I do with myself?

As for what's next, I'm making yet another appointment with a new RE. We're due for a new SA and want to try an un-medicated IUI. Yes, we know our chances--but we're doing it anyway. I'm not sure which RE we're going to pick for the IUI. Choices, choices, choices. Since D will have to provide a sample for the IUI which will be analyzed, we'll kill 2 procedures at once. Then on to lovely IVF. Not sure if it's going to be NC-IVF (natural cycle), MS-IVF (minimum stimulation) or regular IVF. Decisions, decisions, decisions. We're also thinking about beginning the adoption process as well. Although I'm very nervous about it. I see lots of potential adoptive parents have Websites and monthly agency fees--wow. We're considering foreign adoption. Anyway, as you can see--there's lots of baby convo going on around our home. Which is a lot better than the usual of me crying and saying nothing is wrong.

I'm so glad you guys are receiving your bracelets!! And then posting about it makes this even more wonderful :) Spreading the word is a wonderful thing!

Can anyone guess what city D is in from the pic above?

11 Comments:

Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

I received my bracelet yesterday - thank you very much for that! I wore it to meet my RE's clinic and the wand monkey today. Have fun while Dh is off

2:43 PM  
Blogger Shelby said...

I do love my bracelet! I still need to post about it though. Hopefully tonight! Enjoy your break from TTC, and from DH! It's so nice to get the house to yourself every so often.

And no idea what city it is... any hints??

3:07 PM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Ok...so I googled Woodmen building. Is it Omaha? Yes, I'm procrastinating at work again. What can I say?! :)

3:08 PM  
Blogger dmarie said...

Shelby--lol @ work procrastination. Yes, you got it! Omaha, Nebraska.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would NEVER have guessed dh's location...

Anyhoo, try not to get too lonely while the hubbs is away. Maybe to kill some time you could whip me up some calorie packed, instant heart attack mac and cheese? Fabulous! (and btw, I did get your answer about the eggs)

5:08 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

Time to catch up on your Tivo. That's always my plan when Mr H travels. That, with some mac n cheese and a red zin (yes, I love red wine with my mac n cheese!)

8:14 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

Beautiful shot of the city--but I already know where it is from our chat this weekend, so I wont be an overachiever and answer=)
Enjoy "the break" Its amazing the weight that comes off your shoulders...

10:00 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Sorry that the hubby is leaving. Enjoy your time off, though!

And thank you so much for sharing the recipe. I can't wait to make it! Yummmmy!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I hate when DH leaves me. He's gone to Atlanta for a week without me and I was so stressed out, I made myself ill. It's amazing how much I depend on him and I really notice that when he's gone.

I hope you aren't too lonely. If you are, you can always chat with me! :)

10:08 AM  
Blogger LJ said...

Wow,that's a looong time.

Let me know if you want to hang out at all!

11:20 AM  
Blogger ultimatejourney said...

The relief of not wondering about your ovulation/pg status was the only positive after our azoospermia dx. I must say, it's a really nice feeling every now and then.

Have fun living the single life for a few days :)

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home