Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Friday, October 19, 2007

Links Galore!

There are 13 Freebie bracelets left.

My hubby is coming home tonight!! Yay!! He's been complaining about the fast food diet he's been subjected to. I guess I'd better blow the dust off the pots and pans and put the ramen away.

Lisa Williams is back and I need to catch up on her shows. I really like her.

Casablanca was great! I actually liked this one. I must admit I have a problem when movies get suspenseful. I have to know what happens and usually hit fast-forward to the end. I did it with this movie too. Once they met for the 2nd time in the "saloon," I had to find out what was coming. Yeah, I know. I can't help myself. This movie seemed to have all the the most famous lines:
play it again Sam (although this isn't really the line)
you played it for her, you can play it for me
of all the gin joints in all the towns in the world...she walks into mine
SONG: As Time Goes By
we'll always have Paris

here's looking at you kid

It's nice to see where these famous lines come from. Peter Lorre was my favorite character.

As so many of you have suggested, To Kill a Mockingbird is next. Thanks again for the classic movie recommendations! It certainly did help pass the time while hubbs was gone. I must also mention that I saw "Why Did I Get Married?" and I loved it and will probably see it again with D. The woman sitting next to me cried almost the entire movie. For some reason I didn't? However, I was bawling watching "Happy to be Nappy and Other Stories of Me" on HBO yesterday. This one little boy describes being picked on by other kids b/c of a "funny accent" and another says he doesn't like to go outside b/c he's teased...ohhhh--my heart just melted. I couldn't take it. If you have kids--watch it with them. It really is a great little movie and it's not long.

4 Comments:

Blogger hope548 said...

So glad you enjoyed Casablanca! Yeah, I couldn't believe all the famous lines that came from it either!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Pamela T. said...

Husband coming home after a long trip...I'm letting my imagine run wild. Have fun ;-)

7:14 PM  
Blogger One View said...

Must be nice to have your hubby home. I'm like you.. I don't do well with suspense either. LOL

11:56 AM  
Blogger Fergie said...

Yes!!! Whip that man up something special and home cooked.

P.S. Thanks for stopping by and saying hi. Like your site, I'll be checking in on you.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home