Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Thanks! and Pay it Forward

I want to thank everyone that sent me an email thanking me or wrote a post about receiving an infertility awareness bracelet. Your feedback has been so supportive. I really appreciate your kind words and support of the Infertility's Common Thread Awareness effort!
You ALL Rock!!!!!!!!!

As part of the Traveling DVD agreement, I'm using the freebie infertility bracelets as my "Pay It Forward."

From now on I'm going to keep a countdown at the top of how many freebie bracelets are left. My original pledge was to give away 100 free bracelets before they become $5 each with all the profit going toward infertility support and awareness. So get your requests in!


38Remaining Free Bracelets

Please remember to stop by Mel's blog to find out more about the bracelets and how this idea came about.

5 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

Okay, it's high time I got myself one of these lady. Sign me up

1:58 PM  
Blogger Pamela T. said...

Hey there,
Can I get three more? I'll happily pay for them as I know there's materials and effort involved. Just drop me an email and let me know what I owe you.

2:23 PM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

Thank you for reminding me that i need to figure out how to make this link permanent on my blog .. i will make my hubby do it this weekend

6:23 PM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

oh and btw -- You rock!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Changing Expectations said...

Hi D, sign me up for the awesome bracelet. I would love one. Thanks!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home