Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Where in the World are the Bracelets?

There are 34 Freebies left.

I thought it may be cool to see where these little bracelets are being rocked around the world. I created a map using Google maps of places I have mailed bracelets. If you made your own bracelet and your location is not marked on the map--send me an email and I'll add your home: infertility.bracelet@gmail.com. I'm doing basic map markers of States (in the US), Provinces in Canada and Countries.

10 Comments:

Blogger Anns said...

This is pretty cool, I hadn't heard about it. Thanks for sharing... on my way to the goods to make some for my friends and I.

Anns

12:13 PM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

Thats the coolest idea!!!

12:29 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

Very cool=)!

12:54 PM  
Blogger s day @ sdayrunning.blogspot.com said...

I love that idea! I got my bracelet last week and I love it! Thank you so much. I am sorry that I didn't put the "common thread" icon on my blog, It won't let me edit the layout. But thank you again, your wonderful!

1:18 PM  
Blogger One View said...

Such a cool thing you are doing.. :)

1:44 PM  
Blogger In Search of Morning Sickness said...

I just love that you're doing this. I put mine on from the moment it arrived in the mail. It didn't matter that I was currently pregnant, I wanted to identify with everything it took to get me there. Now that I've miscarried, it's even more important to me to never take it off.

Thanks again, this is terrific.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Very cool!

8:47 PM  
Blogger In and Out of Luck said...

That is really cool.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

I have to confess that in June, after our 4th IVF failed and I realized that I no longer had faith in my doctor, I was so frustrated that I cut off my bracelet. Well, reading your post inspired me. So, I pulled my thread out of the drawer (yes I had it here in my office), untangled it, braided it, and just tied that knot that will keep it on my wrist! Thanks!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Deathstar said...

Yay! I love that map! Awesome!

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home