Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I hate bugs!!

I hate bugs. I swear, they know this and seek me out. Every year we get some bugger that won't leave us the hell alone. I'm all for not killing living things unnecessarily, but the rule is--if you come in this house and you're a critter you must die. We have slugs coming up the walkway--I pour salt barricades. Yeah, I'm a mean heartless bitch and I don't care. I leave carcasses around so their little creepy crawly friends know what they're in for if they screw with me. Crickets I realllllly hate. With my husband gone--the official bug killer--it's a cricket spree around here! I can't freaking believe it. One actually made it up the stairs! This will not work. Someone has told me about a wonder cricket killer called Bayer. I'm gonna get some ASAP. There was even some creepy bug stuck to my bedroom shade??!! When I have to kill critters it's such a scene. There's screaming and jumping and shoes flying. A scene I tell you. I have no idea how I'm going to sleep tonight thinking there's shit crawling on me. I hate bugs. I'm not even that fond of butterflies. Actually, there is one bug I rather like and seek out--lightning bugs. Scratch that. I just looked them up and other than their glowing butt--up close they're scary too. I hate bugs. All of them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

ugg...right there with you. My cat is the designated cricket killer, he does a great job with them, just leaves the legs for me to find. Go sic your kitties on those nasty buggers

9:02 AM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Me too!! I hate, hate, hate crickets and all other bugs. Thank goodness for our two cats. They kill everything. They may leave a dead cricket leg or body here and there, but dead I can deal with. I don't want to touch them when they're alive.

9:32 AM  
Blogger LJ said...

I have no problem with bugs. It's bees, wasps, hornets...anything that stings. They make me scream like a little girl.

8:16 PM  
Blogger ultimatejourney said...

I would be completely freaked out if there were that many critters in my house! My cats are such slackers when it comes to keeping the bugs under control, but mostly we don't get much besides spiders, and I tell myself they don't make it to the bedroom, hehe.

I hope the Bayer clears up the problem!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I developed a new level of HATE for crickets when eating some teriyake chicken from Pei Wei...I turned over a piece of chicken and there he was-cricket on STEROIDS! Needless to say, Pei Wei lost my business, and I lost my appetite...

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home