Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Friday, June 22, 2007

Today is the day *Updated below*

D has an appointment with the urologist and we should/will get his SA results. Today is the day. His appointment is at 2pm and we're meeting for late lunch/dinner after. I had a weird day yesterday dealing with his doctors office, but whatever. The results better be there today. I'll update this evening.

In other news...I'm so excited that others are interested in helping organize a Infertility Awareness Charity event!* I'm going to work this weekend to get some preliminary info together, and then send out an email to everyone interested in being involved during the first part of next week. This could be a huge thing or even a small thing--I just want to do SOMETHING to help others and get information out there. Anyway, I'm excited and I'm appreciative to those that want to help with this effort.

*Read post below for more info.

How surprised was I that my monitor was asking for a stick this morning?! But I guess I should have expected it b/c it thinks I'm on cd9. Actually cd7.

Update--Ughhh. We don't have all the numbers yet. The count (14 million last time) was about the same the doctor said. Which really means nothing. We need to know if the morphology (1% last time) is better. I'm really annoyed, but I'm not going to let it ruin my weekend. Have a good one.

7 Comments:

Blogger ultimatejourney said...

I've got my fingers crossed the the lunch/dinner will be a celebratory meal!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Sorry to hear that all the counts aren't in yet, that sucks. I'm sending you all kinds of good vibes so that the morphology cranks up!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Sorry the numbers weren't in yet!! What a pain. I hope the morphology was way better this time!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

How frustrating. I sometimes wonder if it really is appreciated how much we agonise over results.
Glad you're trying to have a good weekend despite this.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there, came across your blog from ultimatejourney's. My DH also have Male Factor issues. The whole thing is so frustrating! Sorry to read that the counts are just not there yet. My hubs started acupuncture today, even though we are IVF bound at this point. Maybe the needles will help...we'lll see :) Anyways, just wanted to pop in and give my hellos to you!

12:43 AM  
Blogger Changing Expectations said...

I hope that the analysis comes back with great morphology. I hope that you had a great weekend. Thinking about you.

I am very interest in helping out with the event. Please let me know what I can do to help!

11:00 AM  
Blogger In and Out of Luck said...

Sorry to hear you couldn't get the full picture. That especially sucks on a Friday. Good luck and best wishes for a big increase in morphology!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home