Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Much better

Today I'm not nearly as nuts. It's a amazing what some ice, 3 sleeping pills and vag cream can do for you. I feel much better. I even went out to run some errands and may even cook dinner. We'll see about the last one.

Hubby is not as irritating today. He even brought his evil wife some food from the picnic and stopped to pick up my cream last night. So yeah, I'm better :) For now. My boobs aren't as sore, so you know I think the sleeping pills killed and chance of pregnancy. Also I had a dream where I wasn't prepared for a class test. There was a woman in the class that had a couple of children and needed help with the baby. It was a boy, but when I picked him up he wasn't finished developing--was like a chicken egg with no bottom to him. In the dream he had to go to the bathroom and I was helping the mother get him out of his carseat. Any thoughts?

2 Comments:

Blogger ultimatejourney said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! No clue about the dream...I'm always scratching my head when I have a weird one too.

6:17 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

Oh so glad you are feeling better!!
Dreams have mostly left me clueless--but I have had some strange ones like yours!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home