Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Monday, May 14, 2007

Thoughts & a meme

We're having some walls in our house painted. It's weird having people around doing things that I'm not participating in. I've actually never experienced this before. Hubby and I are complete DIY freaks. Well, more like I converted him to the dark DIY side. We had fully intended to paint ourselves, but there was this horrible green with cactus & plant pictures wallpaper situation left by the previous owner. I tried to take it down. I got some off and Darbs removed the entire southwestern theme border. And then I just couldn't do anymore. So here we are. Wallpaper-less and getting painted. I chose these colors: kitchen--yellow, giant entertainment wall--orange and stairs and upstairs hall--torchlight (not peach, but peach mixed with brown tones). I grew up with white walls and I have never painted any of the apartments I lived in. But I'm loving having color walls!! What I'm not loving is their messy-ness and sloppy work. I'm a perfectionist. Granted. But this is just too much for me to handle. There is paint on the carpet and on the white trim. So not acceptable. They have plastic and drop cloth and tape--what's the problem?? How the f*ck am I suppose to get paint outta the carpet?

For the first time I've been tagged by 2 fellow bloggers: Carrie and Hopeful to Hateful

I am a nervous hair twirler and puller.
I am the mama of Pumpkin and Shelbie.
I am the wife of D.
I am someone who has tried to be an entrepreneur.
I am sometimes creative.
I am someone I often don't recognize.
I am depressed.
I am in therapy.
I am not a mother.
I am stuck in my own hell.
I am still hopeful, amazingly.
I am a Smallville fan.
I am a lie detector but a bad judge of character.
I am an observer of human behavior.
I am a Georgia O'Keeffe and Anne Geddes fan. Flowers and babies, what's better than that.
I am someone who gets "visits" in dreams.
I am a Martha Stewart fan.
I am someone that needs environment changes to feel inspired.
I am feeling a little inspired right now.
I am tired.

2 Comments:

Blogger TeamWinks said...

I love the I Am meme, because you learn so much about each person. Glad you did it!

8:16 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

Had fun reading your I AM--thanks for doing it=)Sounds like you are inspired a lot--and thats just cool=)

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home