Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Monday, June 11, 2007

DC Metro GTG...Save the Date

I'm going to be meeting with my fellow IF Bloggers at The Cheesecake Factory in White Flint Mall at 7:30 on June 19th.

If you're interested in attending please do! Post this message on your blog if you're in the area to spread the word and visit Looking for 2 Lines. Can't wait to meet everyone!

6 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

Yeah! I'm looking forward to meeting you!!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I'm so jealous. Meeting someone who gets it.....Wow, that'll be fantastic.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Matthew M. F. Miller said...

Eat a slice for me! (OK, 2 slices …)

4:37 PM  
Blogger Skank Whore Hater said...

OH I so want to meet. I will be out of town. :( Next time!

10:25 PM  
Blogger One View said...

That's so nice that so many of you are meeting in real life from meeting on-line. I just caught up on our last couple of posts and wanted to say sorry to heear about your yeast infection. They are super annoying...! Glad you are feeling better.

2:13 PM  
Blogger LJ said...

Yay, I'm so glad you're joining us! This is going to be a blast!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home