Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Monday, May 21, 2007

In denial

I'm on day 7--but shhhhh, my monitor thinks it day 6. I have the orders for bloodwork, but I haven't even considered getting it done. Meaning I haven't made any appointments and I can't even remember where I put that Quest order form thingy. I think I'm in denial. Waiting for D's results to come back all perfect and tell us that we can do it on our own. But really, what's the chance of that? Something like 1 in never.

The painters are finally done and my Shelbie is still on antibiotics until Thursday. We leave on Saturday for St. Maarten. I don't think I've been less excited about a vacation in my life. That sounds so ungrateful. Stress is a bitch ain't it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Matthew M. F. Miller said...

Matthew M. F. Miller says:

Stress can take you out of the moment, for sure, but I hope you enjoy your trip. You deserve some peace.

4:39 PM  
Blogger hopeful to hateful in 28 days said...

Enjoy that trip!!!!!

9:22 PM  
Blogger TeamWinks said...

Hopefully once you get there, you'll enjoy yourself. Don't be too hard on yourself. "See you" when you get back!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Have a good trip!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

If you're not making the appointments then it's just not your time to do this. You'll do it when you want to/ feel you should. Don't rush yourself.

I can imagine how you can be feeling about the trip. It's difficult to imagine that a change of scenery will change your mood. But it just might. I hope it does.

2:40 PM  
Blogger JW said...

Once you're there you'll get into it. Have a great holiday!!

11:55 PM  
Blogger One View said...

I know how you feel. Its so hard to get excited about anything these days when we have so much to worry about with our own infertility crap. I think it will be good to get your mind off things and hope you have a good time.. :) :)

12:33 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

damn the stress....uggg. Im sorry. But I DO hope you have a fabulous trip! Dont take the stress with you--leave it here for us=)

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home