Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Back from Paradise


St. Maarten was wonderful. Had a great time. Didn't want to come back to reality. Or to Dullville. Anyway, above is a pic of our favorite beach--Friar's Bay. Like having our own private pool.

On the IF front, I managed to get my monitor through security and I even managed to POAS in the airport bathroom in Florida. On day 23 now, I think. My nips are sore due to the progesterone after ovulation I guess. It's all about curtains this week to match the new paint. Wish me luck!

6 Comments:

Blogger One View said...

Welcome back and wow what a beautiful beach.. :) :) So glad to hear that you had a great time and got some much needed R&R! I need a vacation as well ...!

1:31 AM  
Blogger ultimatejourney said...

Welcome back! The pic is gorgeous -- the trip must've been amazing. Good luck with the curtains!

6:48 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

wishing you luck!!!
Beautiful picture!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

That's a great picture.
Coming back to reality isn't easy at the best of time.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

Oooh, the beach looks so beautiful. Glad you had a great time. Welcome back!

9:06 PM  
Blogger BOOM said...

What a beautiful picture! I'll definitely have to go there!!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home