Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Way personal post

If you don't want to read about my va-jay-jay and breast issues--don't continue.

Everything my husband does seems to be getting on my nerves. We were suppose to go to a picnic today for his grandfather's birthday. I have a scorching new yeast infection. Great. So I decided sitting outside in the heat was not the best idea. I was fine with him going, sorta, but then he said he might be a while since I wasn't going to be there (to roll me eyes and give him that lets go stare) and it irritated the shit outta me. Like he was happy to be escaping. I'm probably overreacting, but I don't care right now.

As I mentioned above, I have a yeast infection. This has happened 2-other times in the last year. And of course I'm worried about using anything OTC. My nipples are way sore and the skin under my boobs is peeling. WTF?? I did the Google search thing and it could be a yeast infection under my breasts. However, it's not itching or even red. Just peeling and very smooth. So I don't know. I mean can you see me with cream under my boobs?

And the curtains are still a problem. cd26

3 Comments:

Blogger TeamWinks said...

Hope things clear up soon!

11:53 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Sounds very odd. Hope it all sorts itself out.

Don't beat yourself up over being irritated at your husband (or him happy to escape from you lol) We all need a bit more space now and again. Especially under pressure.

5:22 AM  
Blogger ultimatejourney said...

That's no fun. I hope you get things sorted out soon.

I agree with Carrie about getting irritated -- it happens all to easily when life is stressful.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home