Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

See spot and run

It's day .50 I guess. Since I now spot for a couple days before cd1. I think that whole go on vacation and you'll get pregnant thing isn't true. Won't be a little Martin or Martina. Jack straight-up (or rather blurry at this point) is my comfort. And Cheez-Its.

I gotta make the calls. I gotta commit. It's time to move on. There is no more hopeless hope.

4 Comments:

Blogger TeamWinks said...

I'm sorry. I know how frustrating and dissapointing the infertility roller coaster is. Hang in there, and keep your chin up.

7:25 AM  
Blogger ultimatejourney said...

I'm sending you big hugs.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Hopeless hope. What a strange phrase and yet it totally sums it all up. I wish it didn't.

If you really are losing hope then perhaps it is time to ring. It isn't easy, I know that, but neither is month after month of disappointment.

You'll do the right thing, whatever that is for you both right now.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Matthew M. F. Miller said...

Vacation doesn't equal pregnancy, sadly. If it did, I'd petition for more time off.

Here's hoping things happen for you soon, and keep your head up.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home