Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hubby Fails a Quiz

JJ over at Reproductive Jeans had her hubby take a quiz to find out if he knows the TTC (trying to conceive) lingo. I thought it was a great idea and gave it to mine. Here are his answers:

AF
– Artificial Fertilization

IVF – I Vill Forget
IUI – Inner-Uterine Interloper
IFIF i knew it would make my wife happy
PG – Pretty Gross
TTC – Ta Ta Clap
DPO – Do P.en.is Often
BFP – Big F'in *Party
BFN – Big F'in Nuts
POAS – P.en.is On Another Sack
OPT – Optional
CD – Certificate of Deposit
BD
– Baby Depot

Umm...yeah, he didn't get 1 correct. And he giggled a lot as he was writing. And he has a dirty mind. And now I know for sure that when I talk about IF and TTC all he hears is that voice of the teacher from Charlie Brown "whaa wah whaaa wahh wa wahh." But he does pay attention when I say anything about eggs b/c he knows what that means.
*He had another word, but I personally don't like the word he used.

10 Comments:

Blogger ultimatejourney said...

My hubby has a dirty mind too. He'd probably come up with similar answers.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

Hmmm...coupling it with the dirty mind, I think I've figured out his original guess for BFP...

11:53 AM  
Blogger Cibele said...

POAS – P.en.is On Another Sack?????? So funny! PG – Pretty Gross ahahahah. I am having such a great time reading all the results. Since DH was the first one to answer the quiz I guess he was scared to let his dirty side out. He said he wants to do it again (the spicy version) LOL

12:17 PM  
Blogger One View said...

That's hilarious about your hubby. At least he tried and is giving some laughs for all of us.. :) :)

12:57 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I tried this with my husband too. He just hadn't any ideas at all. He got IVF so I suppose I should be grateful.
It does make me a little mad though. I mean for the last few years I've read books, changed my diet, cut out caffeine, worked out our fertile times, made appointments, attended appointments etc, etc and he hasn't even learned a few acronyms. Says it all really.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Matthew M. F. Miller says:

Your husband is awesome! Inspired answers to that quiz - I'm still laughing.

3:40 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

Oh how funny--I can just picture him laughing about the "dirty" answers...glad he participated! Very good guesses;)

3:59 PM  
Blogger hopeful to hateful in 28 days said...

My hubby did this quiz too. Very funny!

9:51 PM  
Blogger TeamWinks said...

Dirty mind can't be all that bad!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Funny!!

Hey- if you're free tonight around 7, you should come to the Clydes in Chevy Chase. I'm meeting up with Looking for 2 lines (LJ) there, and any other locals dealing with IF.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home