Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Back from the RE

The appointment went well. I like the doctor. She seems thorough and well versed in all things IF. Since I halted my treatment in 2005, I have to have some repeats--HSG & blood work. The biggest concern is the 2-6 days of brown spotting. Could be due to fibroids or thyroid issues. Ughhh. If something looks funny on the HSG, then I'll have a sonohysterogram. From there we will discuss the options based on D's new semen results. The one thing that left me kinda bummed was her saying that they rarely see improvements in morphology. Or rather see enough of an improvement that would make IUI as real possibility for us.

cd21.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

It's good you liked the doctor. I HATE my NHS one, one of the many reasons for going private.
Sorry you have to repeat the HSG, that's not nice.
It's a shame she made the comment about the morphology. surely if th other tests are showing an improvement then that's good, no?

3:28 PM  
Blogger dmarie said...

Carrie--I was one of those that didn't have any pain with my HSG, but of course I'm so nervous it won't be like that this next time. Yes, I'm hoping that the morph will improve as well the other numbers. I hate the wait.

4:12 PM  
Blogger JW said...

Glad you have someone who's going to investigate the spotting etc. I hope she can come up with a great POA for you and also that you guys prove her wrong wrt the morphology.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home