Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Results

Hubby got an email from the urologist today and it's good news. The Arimidex seems to be working for hubby. His estrogen is now undetectable and his T is going up "nicely." Of course I want numbers, but hubby didn't get any. At the 3 month mark he'll be tested for count and T again. Who-hooooo.

I love Jon & Kate plus 8. The kids are adorable and I'm addicted. I watched the 2-newest episodes last night. On my TIVO list.

Ok, so hubby and I can feel excited every now and then and even hopeful, over the last couple years we've been trying to come up with baby names. We've had a boy name for a while and couldn't think of a girl name. We finally have it: Marielle Josephine. And for a boy: Taylor Noah. I love these names :) It's funny that I always thought I would have 3 girls and I had their names picked out a longgggg time ago. Since IF, so much has changed and I'm not so attached to things like I used to be. Life happens and plans must adjust.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

That's such good news. I'm glad things are moving in the correct direction for you both.

1:31 PM  
Blogger dmarie said...

Hi Carrie--thanks for commenting :) Yes, I'm glad too. I just hope this means the count is rising also and I need that morph number to improve tremendously.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

Those are both great names. I love Marielle--so delicate and pretty.

Glad the results came back well. Fantastic news.

And a limoncello! I actually was just rereading my journal from Italy to send on restaurant/sites for Serenity's trip (Serenity Now is another IF blog). And I have a label from a limoncello bottle in there. Of course, Martha Stewart had a make-your-own-limoncello recipe in a winter issue this year so our bar stocks only the finest imaginary homemade limoncello.

9:20 PM  
Blogger dmarie said...

Hi Town Criers--I actually made my own limoncello last year. Turned out ok. Took foreverrrr!

10:41 PM  
Blogger ultimatejourney said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. The timing worked out well because I got to pop over here and read your background story right when I "met" you.

I'm a semi-knitter myself, and I also have a cat who likes to go in the shower after we're done. I never imagined that anyone else had a cat who did such ridiculous things :)

I'm glad you got some good news about your hubby! Hopefully it won't be long before you'll be getting to use those lovely names.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home