Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Saturday, April 14, 2007

I can't knit

At least I can't learn from a video. Little over a year ago I got this learn to knit dvd kit from Target on clearance for 4.98. Great deal, right? I think I can only learn from seeing in person. I'm sure others are like this...I hope. I swear, sometimes I think I have some sort of...problem. Really. I have a issue with left and right--seriously anyone who knows me well knows this about me. Never tell me in a car to do left or right. Especially quickly. I'm so likely to go the wrong way cuz I guess have to guess in a pinch. I have to make the L with my hand. However, my recent theory on this is it's because I'm ambidextrous (really, I am). I think most people learn the hand they write with or do things with first. I feel like I'm rambling. Point is--I can't learn this and it's getting on my nerves. The cocktail probably isn't helping.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

Well- where in MD are you?? I could teach you!!

2:34 PM  
Blogger dmarie said...

Hi again Shelby :) I'm in Upper Marlboro. Email me dmarie@ureach.com

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home