Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Friday, April 13, 2007

Spotting troubles. Silly tv shows.

Spotting is not fun. Spotting for days is not fun. Not that anyone ever said it was or is, but it still needs to be said. Negative pregnancy tests are no joy either. What is this? A getting older and too fat change of life or what??

Anyway...a new show called belly something premiered last night. A young couple stumbles upon pregnancy. Yeah, that happens. All the time. Especially for those of us that really want to be parents and long for years. Maybe I'm just bitter. Well, no maybe about that one. Will I watch this show? I dunno. Every month I watch baby story and bringing home baby and house of babies (except recent ones with tooooo many reruns). So I make myself suffer with these shows. They don't make me sad until the end of my cycle. Until then I'm filled with tons of hope.

I'm so filled with worry all the time it makes me want to run away. Where to? Problems follow. Clean slate sounds so appealing.

Hubby went to the doc today to have blood taken. He's been on Arimidex for 5-weeks now. Hopefully his T is up and his count is too. Only testing for T now. Count tested in about 7-weeks.

We got a new king size bed. I keep looking over to the middle and seeing a little face there under a soft blanket looking back at me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

I think those shows are like car accidents in the need-to-look factor. But it was terrible. I don't think I can bring myself to sit through it again.

I'm so sorry that you're spotting.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home