Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Friday, April 20, 2007

I can't sleep

My husband is snoring. Another side effect of the meds is that he seems to sleep really well/hard. Which mean that he snores. I now sleep with ear plugs.

D and I have taken several classes together. Hand dancing, tae bo and swimming. Wow. I had forgotten about those. Still Trying mentioned taking a cooking class yesterday and it made me remember other classes I've taken. I think it's definitely time for another class. Problem is I bore easily and all the classes we've taken have been 6-8 week courses meeting 1-3 times a week. I haven't thought about doing something non-baby related and fun in so long--just the mere concept makes me smile. I mean sure, we do stuff--dinner, movies, etc. But there's always this doom cloud hanging over us as though we're only doing it to keep our minds off the lack of baby. Living life fully with the IF issues in the background would be nice. Hmmm....

It's crazy that I actually studied, at length, writing in college. I'm so out of practice! So please forgive my mistakes. I'll get back into the habit and be a bit less scattered the more I do it I suppose. But if not--who cares really?...lol Just me probably. Worrying about things I need not.

I started this post at 3am and then I went to bed and now I'm back. My monitor finally asked for a stick this morning. cd9. I got a medium fertility reading. I'm surprised it wasn't low. Only the 2nd month using it--so, we'll see how it goes. Last month I was a wreck thinking I would never ovulate b/c it happened so late. But it did happen.

6 Comments:

Blogger TeamWinks said...

Oh, I understand the freight train syndrome...both as it pertains to the man very loudly making noises in your ear and as it pertains to infertility (like a giant freight train plowing through your life.)

1:15 AM  
Blogger dmarie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:39 PM  
Blogger dmarie said...

teamwinks--yep, that's about it right there--just like a giant freight train! good one :)

9:42 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I think it would be great to have some non baby related hobbies. I've given up all my hobbies. This IF really does take over, doesn't it?

4:57 PM  
Blogger JW said...

I'm the freight train in our relationship, or so Mr. B says, but I don't believe him hee hee.

10:04 PM  
Blogger dmarie said...

Carrie--it would be nice. I need something else to concentrate on. Something else to hold conversations about. I'm working on it :)

Bumble--lol. I think D think I'm the freight too! But I've got to be or nothing would ever get done.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home