Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Day 30! We did it!!




Wow. I can't believe it. I wish I had something really profound and interesting to say. All I really got is "We did it for 30 whole days."

Honestly, I haven't really lost a lot of weight or felt amazing. What I do feel better about are my food choices. I no longer feel guilty after a meal and this has become a permanent change for me. I'm sure more weight will come off as I exercise more, so I'm trying not to let that discourage me. I know that eating better is benefiting me in more ways that I can see and feel. I'll continue drinking the green drink daily with the hubbs :)

I can't say enough to thank everyone for all the support I've received. I want to also and especially thank all of you that participated in this challenge. Best of luck to you in continued healthy eating!

12 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

What an achievement. I think 30 days is such a long time to keep up such a regime. Hats off to you.

Hope you feel the benefit.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Mindy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I agree with Carrie -- I think 30 days is a real achievement!

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats--you did such a great job!!

9:55 AM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

OH SUPER!! You are very disciplined

10:24 AM  
Blogger Fergie said...

Congrats...So is the statement that it takes 21 days to form a habit? Has this become a habit for you?

12:42 PM  
Blogger TeamWinks said...

Well done! Very admirable!

7:05 AM  
Blogger KRISTI said...

You rock!!!!! Congrats to you!!!Did you notice that I conveniently just stopped blogging about it? sigh.....

9:27 AM  
Blogger deanna said...

Many Congrats!
What an awesome achievement!!

12:35 PM  
Blogger astral said...

Way to go!!! I'm proud of you for hanging in there for the 30 days. It's not easy to be good.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Great job! You did great! And, thanks for the idea and the encouragment to do this.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

That is fantastic!!! Yay--congratulations to you :-)

8:56 PM  
Blogger LJ said...

Way to go!!! you rock?

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home