Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Day 16 Feeling better

Thanks so much for all the well wishes and advice. Today was much better. I feel like I can actually wait until mid-December for an appointment.

So the challenge is going ok. I'd say well, but I really need to exercise. As far as food choices go, I'm doing a good job I think. I look most forward to dinner which is usually sauteed veggies or soup. Tomorrow I'm going to try a sweet potato recipe and I'll post pics. Short post again :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

So pleased you're feeling better. You're doing so well with this challenge. Hats off!

I'd love a recipe for good sweet potato soup.

4:10 AM  
Blogger deanna said...

So sorry you've been in so much pain! That sucks! I hope you get some good help soon!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Pamela T. said...

You never realize how much you need various body parts until they don't work they way they should. You are one tough cookie to be attempting to type. Hang in there!

10:08 AM  
Blogger LJ said...

Sorry about not feeling great. Im thinking of you

11:55 AM  
Blogger astral said...

I'm sorry that your hand has been hurting you. I hope that it get better. I'm glad to hear that you are doing well with the challenge. I second the recipe for sweet potato soup!!! I missed you over Turkey Day!! I' glad yours was good.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home