Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Days 28-29...almost there

Tomorrow is the day! I can't believe it's been 29 days. I've been really busy keeping my mom occupied. Does it make anyone else feel guilty when you mom is cleaning areas of your home? It's kinda weird. I want her to relax and she's constantly trying to do stuff. Anyway...

We're almost there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

Congrats on making it so far! You must feel amazing!

As far as my mom cleaning my house, I expect it! She's a neat-freak, and I"m ...not exactly. Every time she comes for a visit, she ends up working on the kitchen. Even if I had just cleaned it the day before, she'll still find something to clean. It's so funny! At first I found it annoying, then I felt guilty, and thankfully I got over that pretty quickly.

6:25 AM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

you send you rmom to myu house ... LOL ( just kidding) i haven't felt like doing anything lately but sleeping and eatting.

I am soooooo very proud of you. you made 30 days!! ROCK OUT!!! Good for you

9:27 AM  
Blogger Meghan said...

Good for you! You should be very proud!

And no, there's nothing you can do with those people who like to clean. I wish I had just a little bit of that in me

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home