Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Friday, December 07, 2007

Day 25...Show some support



The lovely and very talented JJ from Reproductive Jeans is selling her newly recorded Christmas Holiday CD. All the profits from the sale of the CD will go toward helping Mook and JJ become parents. As you know, ART and Adoption and therapy for when things fall apart are all very expensive. Please stop by JJ's blog and get details on how you can do something wonderful for someone else. I know not everyone celebrates Christmas--but we all know someone who does. Consider giving the CD as a gift. I personally know that JJ has a beautiful voice from the Braces Bunch CD, and I've met her and her husband Mook in person and they're awesome! Can't wait to receive my CD :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Darbs said...

This cartoon is HILARIOUS!!! Glad your mom arrived safely!

7:55 AM  
Blogger astral said...

I laughed so hard when I read your cartoon!! And it was in the wee hours of the morning when I read it. I hope you have an enjoyable visit with your mom. I ordered my CD from JJ. I'm very excited to receive it. I can't believe we're at the end of the challenge. Boy does time fly!!!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

That cartoon is VERY funny:-)

2:29 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

LOVE the cartoon=) Thanks for the very sweet words and support!!
Glad your mom is there safe and sound!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home