Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Monday, November 05, 2007

30-Day IF Get Healthy Challenge

There are 2 Freebie bracelets left.

I'm so glad that some of you are interested in doing this together. Bean suggested an IF (Infertility) Get Healthy Challenge and I think it's a great idea. If you're interested, send me an email: dmarie@ureach.com or comment and I'll list all the bloggers and non-bloggers that are participating.

OK--now for the details. I'm starting Monday, November 12th. Today I got the The Raw Food Detox book (read reviews on Amazon), which I'm going to look through over the next week and grocery shop to prepare. Personally, I want to keep some kind of online video diary. Cuz why not? lol So I gotta figure out how to do all that within the next week as well.

I gotta say I'm really nervous! If you're a regular reader, you know how I roll in the kitchen. Honestly, I eat some veggies a few times a week and I don't eat fruit unless it comes outta a can. The fruit isn't my fault though--fresh fruit makes me vomit. I swear. If I'm eating well and exercising, I can eat fresh fruit--otherwise I can't tolerate it. So hopefully I'll get past that portion quickly. I actually talked to a nutritionist about it once and she confirmed there are other weirdos out there like me :)

I so hope I don't fail. I can't believe I want to do this over the holiday season, but I feel like I'm constantly waiting for the perfect time and putting it off. Hey, if WE can get through the holidays--WE can do anything!

I'm doing a raw food-detox for my 30-days, but, of course, anyone that wants to participate should choose/design their own 30-day health challenge. Blog about it!! Lets see where it goes.

Here are a couple of links:
4-week raw food cuisine
How to Get Healthy in 30 days
Diabetic 30-day meal plan
Dr. Oz 14-day plan

8 Comments:

Blogger Lea Bee said...

lots of luck to you!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Jendeis said...

Sounds like a great idea! I can use all the help I can get. Go us!

8:48 PM  
Blogger astral said...

Me too!! I'm in. I believe we can do this!!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Fergie said...

Do we get a break for Thanksgiving day?

11:09 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

I got my bracelet yesterday, it's awesome! Thank you! It looked so nice, my husband thought it was a wedding invitation at first!

11:42 AM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

We were talking about Dr oz this morning. good luck to you

12:16 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

Way to go you! Ill be cheering you on--Ill be participating in a way--since i have already started WW, but we'll keep each other motivated!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Can I join you on your 30-day challenge? I need something good for me to focus on for a month or so while taking a break from ttc.
I will try to get healthy - not sure about the green stuff though. Just went on real age to calculate my real age - hope it's not too shocking when I find out in about an hour.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home