Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Friday, September 07, 2007

Worried for my friend *Updated*

Her first beta was 250 and then the 48hr beta was 260. Ughhh. Not good news. Her progesterone was 19--isn't that a little low? My progesterone after I ovulate hovers around 23, so 19 seems low to me for pregnancy? Shit.

*Her level dropped to 60. I'm so sad for her.

6 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

I don't think the progesterone is that bad, but I have low progesterone in general. The beta though, not good. Only chance is if there were two embryos, and now just one...

4:07 PM  
Blogger Shelby said...

I really feel sad for your friend. It sucks that she had to deal with this now.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Changing Expectations said...

I am sorry to hear about your friend. I hope that LJ is right.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Poor friend. She's lucky to have someone who understands but I wish she didn't need it.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

That sucks, I'm so sorry for her

4:18 PM  
Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Shoot. I am sorry for her.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home