Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Stri.pper Class



So tonight I have my first str.ipper class. Ok...it's actually called "ex.otic moves," but that's just a nice way of saying it. No, I'm not making a career change...lol. I'm excited. Kinda. I'm doing something. For me :) I've been planning to go for a while, but with both our cars in the shop it hasn't been practical. Hopefully this will be a fun way of exercising. We'll see...

10 Comments:

Blogger Shelby said...

So much fun!! My friend's bachelorette party was at a pole dancing studio in Buffalo, and it was SO much fun! I was thinking that if we move back, I may sign up for classes there. Have a blast!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Somewhat Ordinary said...

That sounds really cool! I've always wanted to take one, but I live in too small of a town. Have fun!

2:12 PM  
Blogger hammygirl said...

I would LOVE to do that! I hope you have lots of fun!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Changing Expectations said...

Wow, that sounds like so much fun. Wish that I could go with you! Have a great time!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

That sounds like so much fun, although I think I'd be painfully embarassed by my lack of skills

7:34 PM  
Blogger ultimatejourney said...

I've always wanted to do something like that. You'll definitely have to let us know how it goes.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Get your groove on girl!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Sunny said...

I can't wait to hear about this!!!

8:46 AM  
Blogger TeamWinks said...

That's sounds like an absolute blast!!! Good luck, and can't wait to hear how it goes!

9:53 AM  
Blogger In and Out of Luck said...

Sounds funky!! I hope you're doing well. I've been thinking of you and wishing you good thoughts.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home