Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dum dum

Law and Order is my new obsession. I just discovered this show in the last month or so and like it most out of the collection--SVU, CI, Without a Trace. I've been able to see tons of it too b/c 5-10 episodes show per day. Who-hoo!! D and I have a habit of catching-on to a series once it's off the air or almost off the air and in syndication. However, we love it b/c we don't have to wait week-to-week to see what happens next. Just a little impatient :)

3 Comments:

Blogger ultimatejourney said...

That's a great show. I always prefer to discover shows 'late' too.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Changing Expectations said...

TM and I have also been watching! Since there is nothing good on primetime, we have been watching multiple episodes of L&O! How funny.

6:36 PM  
Blogger LJ said...

I remember when I discovered L&O in 1998 or so. I lived for holidays when they ran marathons. That was also back in the day when they were on A&E, NBC, and TNT at almost every hour of the day. It was the shit.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home