Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Friday, August 17, 2007

My Jeep is sick!

Going to the mechanic is a little like going to the doctor when you're not sure what's wrong. My Jeep is sick with a serious cough and the shakes. Of course they call today and they can't "reproduce" the problem. I swear that word haunts me, and now I seem a little nuts to the mechanic. My air-conditioning isn't working either. Actually it works, but there's a leak so it works for maybe 2-months before it needs to be refilled. Yeah, they can't trace the leak either. AND I'm stuck in the house with no car!!! Maybe I'll put on my inline skates and...not!

It's cd1 today. Isn't that exciting. Not surprising though. I'm going to start walking/running again. I use to run 3 miles a day once upon a time 60 pounds ago. Starting is always that hard part. I was going to Curves last year, but I decided it just wasn't for me. I don't think any gym is really. D got me a new mp3 player to motivate me. However, it's huge and has some volume issues, so I think I'll stick with my Mobi when it comes to exercising for now. But I love him for doing something so sweet for me :) Actually, this is the 3rd player he's given me. We have a total of 6 in our house. D is a gadget and computer freak!!

8 Comments:

Blogger hammygirl said...

Trust me, your mechanic doesn't think you're nuts! He'd think you were nuts if you just kept imitating the sound and insisting they fix it based on your performance. ;) Are they going to do a dye test on the A/C? Best way I know of to find leaks.

Good for you for taking up running again! I need to do the same, but I'm currently laid up with an irritated sciatic nerve, so I won't be doing it for a while.

11:55 AM  
Blogger LJ said...

Yay on the running, and I sympathize. Our Jeep has indeed seen better days.

12:35 PM  
Blogger lub said...

cd1= blegh... I am thinking I might not be far behind. Great outlook on starting to exercise. Good for you!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Lea Bee said...

our car is in the shop too. what's up with that? too much humidity? i need to start running again too. sigh.

12:54 PM  
Blogger ultimatejourney said...

Ugh, CD1 and a sick car at the same time. That's just not right.

Good luck with the exercise routine. I think you'll find that an mp3 player helps a lot.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Sorry about CD1 It is never nice, expected or not.
Well done on the exercise front. It is hard to go back to, but I'm sure you'll love it in no time, or at least enjoy the benefits.

5:51 PM  
Blogger hammygirl said...

Bummer that the dye test didn't work! That's so frustrating!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

So sorry about your Jeep! I have a Liberty and I've had some issues with it but thankfully, they've been fixable. I hope they can figure out what the problem is.

And I'm sorry AF arrived. I'm right there with you :(

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home