Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Abandoned Baby near DC

Sweet Lord--why would someone abandon a baby in 90-degree heat?? What. The. Fuck. Just left him on the street. Two men found him in a stroller with a bottle of ice tea. The men watched the stroller for 40-minutes before they finally saw movement and realized there was a child in the stroller.

6 Comments:

Blogger Changing Expectations said...

Unbelievable! I don't understand people these days.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Shelby said...

Seriously- what is wrong with some people?!!

7:44 PM  
Blogger LJ said...

Jeez, I mean, drop the kid off at the fire station or something for heaven's sake.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

It makes me sick every time!

11:02 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Sorry I deleted because my comment sounded like I felt sorry for whoever did this. I do in a way, I mean they must have some serious problems that I don't know about. That said though, it isn't the baby's fault. Even in problems I think most people would ensure the baby was safe.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home