Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Meme pt. 2

10 Things I like

1. Yellow roses.
My favorite color is yellow :)

2. Watching the hummingbirds.
See here.

3. Cooking.
New hobby for me.

4. Taking naps.
I think they are necessary for good mental health.

5. Doing research online.
Most recently learned about sitting shiva.

6. Talking.
Although I feel a bit outta practice.

7. Swimming.
I was reminded of how much I enjoy it when we went on vacation.

8. Strawberry flavored anything.
Not a cherry or grape fan tho.

9. Skittles.
I never eat the green ones tho. I throw them into the garbage. I eat all the red first, followed by the purple. Eventually I eat the orange and then lemon outta desperation.

10. Video poker.
Only video game I play.

I intentionally made this a like list instead of a love list :)

2 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

I've actually been thinking of taking up swimming again. I did it up until middle of high school, and being in the surf a month ago made me miss it. When September comes around, Mr. Badger and I are getting a family (HAH!) membership to the MoCo pool system.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Matthew M. F. Miller said...

I don't know how to swim, but I really wish I did.

Napping and cooking, now those are 2 things at which I excel.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home