Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Thursday, August 23, 2007

She works hard for the money!

I have a new respect for stri.ppers. Good grief! Class was tough. I doesn't help that I'm outta shape. If you've ever done Yoga, it's that kind of hard because you have to hold the positions and maintain control. I think this class and walking/running should do my body good. If anyone in this area (MD, DC, VA) is interested in going, I'll be glad give you the info. Apparently, I need to get stri.pper shoes. The higher the better...lol My instructor was wearing shoes like these beauties:


I can't even imagine walking in these things, but she was wearing those shoes while working a chair like nobody's business! And can I just say that stri.ppers deserve every penny they get! The shit is hard. This particular class focuses on your moves and uses a chair at the end to show off all your skills. How can I explain this...there's a lot of hip rolling and rocking and using your arms to pretty much feel yourself up...lol Not really, but you do a lot of feeling your body. There's also the floor stuff. One move left me falling flat on my ass! And next time I need to make sure I wear a sports bra. I almost gave myself a black eye. I had no idea there would be jumping involved. Anyway, I'll definitely be going back.

There are videos you can buy that teach ex.o.tic dance. Here's one I found on YouTube:




7 Comments:

Blogger Happy said...

Wow, yes I am a big fan of yoga and power yoga. My husband has mentioned those classes a couple time, but I don't have the nerve since I don't really have any rhythm.

I bet your signifcant other will enjoy the results (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

12:29 PM  
Blogger lunar said...

You know I've always wanted to try those classes!
dmarie, of course I remember you! Whenever I see your name I automatically think of your gorgeous wedding dress!!!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Shelby said...

So where was the class? I wonder if she does group parties? That would be a fun DC GTG!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Somewhat Ordinary said...

My feet hurt just looking at those things!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

I would NEVER be able to wear those shoes!! The class sounds like fun though

5:58 PM  
Blogger lub said...

OMG- that sounds like too much fun! I would love to join you but can bet it is too far away for me to get to on a regular basis (Richmond...). I will stick to my step aerobice (Get it... lub too step or love to step???) Ha :)-Michelle

7:17 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

WOW I am very impressed! I can't wait to see the shoes you pick!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home