Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Friday, August 03, 2007

Egg drop soup

This month I'm referring to ovulation as egg drop soup. I seem to come up with a new term almost every month. So maybe I'll turn it into a game and record a new name for it each month. Keep myself entertained so I don't run away.

Can I just say I hate commercials that YELL at ME!!! Freaking shit it's so damn annoying. And I WILL NOT be purchasing a jit.ter.bug phone for ANYONE ever. EVER!!!

No other news really. Oh, my little birds are still hanging around. They are still fighting and chasing each other away from the feeder. Below are the best pics I could get. Look for the white arrows cuz the birds are sooo ting and hard to see. I'll try to get better ones.



They move and fly so fast it's hard to get the shot. I think I need a better camera or to adjust the shutter speed.



We call this one the "Guardian." He sits there guarding the feeder on that same perch...lol

3 Comments:

Blogger Lea Bee said...

awww, cute!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Changing Expectations said...

How beautiful your arbor looks with the flowers and the birds!

9:15 PM  
Blogger LJ said...

What a gorgeous view!

And I love it - egg drop soup. That's adorable.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home