Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Monday, August 06, 2007

Food and waffle

I'm in love with Chili's honey chicken chipotle crispers. Oh my! I've had these things about 6-times in the last month. It's the damn sauce! Yum. So as usual when I find something I love in a restaurant, I tried to make it at home. Mine came out pretty well. I found a recipe online for honey chipotle sauce, but it was terrible. So I ended up using Tabasco chipotle and mixing it with honey and some lime juice. It was ok, but not exact and I require exact. I can't tell what it's missing. I'll keep trying.

I swear, appointments are weird for me lately. I keep getting the days wrong. Like I thought my appt. with yet another RE was for Wednesday. Well, it's tomorrow. How's that possible when I wrote it down while I was on the phone with her? It's happened a couple other times with a dental appt. and a hair appt. Weird. I'm losing it. Anyways...

This past weekend was full of dreams. Mostly baby-related. Which isn't unusual for me since it's on my mind 865-days-a-year. But the thing that was unusual was the presence of the number 3. Everything was in 3s. Perhaps it's because Karen has been on my mind and I've been yapping about her and the babies to D. And again I had a dream this morning where I was trying to decide between 3 different OBs. So a total of 3 dreams all with 3s! Funny :)

Update on my friend: She decided not to do the ovarian drilling procedure. Instead she's doing IUI with gonadotropins.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lea Bee said...

your post made me hungry :(

11:32 PM  
Blogger Helene said...

Good luck with your appointment, please write in when you have updates about mini IVF.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Ms. Perky said...

Good luck with your appointment. Glad to hear your friend decided against the ovarian drilling... if she wants to talk to someone who's been there/done that with PCOS/IUI/Gonadotropins, feel free to pass on my email address. Just don't mention the triplets... that might scare her off!! Just kidding! :)

9:59 AM  
Blogger ultimatejourney said...

You're making me hungry too! I hope the appointment goes well.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home