Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Friday, July 20, 2007

More mix and Bumble

I made more chex mix and there haven't been any major episodes today. I went yesterday and got the blood stuff over with. Who-hoo. And I have an appointment for next Wednesday for the sono-hys. D is coming with me. I'm nervous it's gonna hurt. I hope it doesn't.

In other news, I'm visiting a friend this weekend that has a 1-month-old. Another trip to a baby store. Aren't those always fun.

Today, I'm a little worried about fellow blogger Bumble. If anyone knows anything, or Bumble if you read this--I hope you're ok.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Glad you're having a better day.

I'm worried about Bumble too.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Good luck at the baby store. You are braver than I am for sure. I can't even drive past those stores without tears.

11:44 AM  
Blogger TeamWinks said...

Order and ship the baby gifts online. It helped me avoid panic attacks on SEVERAL occasions. If you don't have time for that, send in a trusted friend. They'll understand, and be happy to get what you need. It's not silly...more like self preservation. This works especially well if said friend has a child already.

7:48 AM  
Blogger ultimatejourney said...

I hope the weekend wasn't too hard on you.

Bumble has gone password-protected. Let me know if you need me to pass along your email so she can invite you.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home