Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Test done

The test went fine. No pain. Little pricking feeling as the catheter was moving around. Like a needle not puncturing the skin kinda feeling. Doc said my ute looked really good. She seemed surprised. She also said the fibroid she saw was at the top of my uterus and there was nothing in my uterine cavity itself. All good news. Again though, whenever they poke my left ovary it always hurts!! I swear there has to be something to that. It's like there isn't an ovary on the right cuz I don't feel shit over there. So strange. Anyone else only "feel" something on one side?

As for the mini-IVF, I'm still learning about this so I'll definitely keep you guys updated with whatever info I get. I'm not sure why this particular office would only let people without insurance use this program. I'll definitely look more into it.

6 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

I figure they can get more insurance money from the insurance Co than they can from mini ivf?

But that is fantastic news, I'm glad everything looks clear!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

I'm glad to hear the test went well and that Ms. Ute looked good.

Keep us posted on the mini-IVF, it sounds really interesting. Did you ever see that show The Baby Lab on Discovery Health -- about couples doing IVF with Dr. Silber in St. Louis? It rocks.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

My left ovary ALWAYS hurts. Sometimes I can feel my right but I always feel my left. When I had my lap they found a endo cyst on it. I believe it either has come back or there is scar tissue. I hate it!

I am glad all went well!

8:22 AM  
Blogger TeamWinks said...

So glad to hear your uterus looks normal! Lord knows I know how crappy it is when it's not! :-)

6:21 PM  
Blogger Changing Expectations said...

Glad that the test went well and that you have the all clear.

Mini-IVF sounds interesting. I haven't heard about this before. Keep us posted on what you find out.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Helene said...

I can feel my right O more than my left...I am glad your test went well!
Hey, curiosity got the best of me and I called the M clinic and inquired about the mini IVF and asked why would someone who does have IF coverage not be a candidate and the lady said it was bc the designed the program for people that could not afford the normal IVF...then I said but if I would like minimal stim why couldn't I go for that? She said I could come in for an appointment and discuss with doctor. I may just do that once we know in what direction we are headed.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home