Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Updates

I went back to the doc today for him to basically collect my co-pay. I already knew the info he gave me. I drove over 30 miles for a 5 minute appointment. Anyway, my RE called me yesterday from GWU. Just to check on me she said since she didn't hear back from me. Nice gesture I thought. Today is cd1. I'm going to get cycle blood works done and then I'll have a sonohysterogram. All this cycle. Last night I talked to D and told him I wanted to move on to IVF by September. We will visit with his urologist again around that time and then get going. I just don't think the Arimidex is gonna work since it hasn't after almost 4 months. Sorry, but I just know better. And not one person have I been able to find to tell me different. So if you're out there and you got pregnant cuz you DH was on Arimidex for low sperm count, please speak up.

The RE mentioned a polyp could be the cause of the spotting. Now I'm a little nervous. What if there is one or more? I really don't want to start cutting stuff outta me if I can avoid it. And to be honest I've never even heard of this. Endo, PCOS, fibroids, lining issues--all of this I'm familiar with. But polyps I know nothing about. I can't even remember reading about other people having them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I'm sorry about the polyp issue, I don't know anything about them but I realise that you want no extra factors to consider.
I'm glad you've got a timescale for starting IVF in your mind. I think it does help to know you're moving towards something.

5:17 PM  
Blogger LJ said...

Those are the worst office visits, I swear. "Why couldn't you tell me this on the phone??".

But at least you have plans and you are moving. I don't know anything about polyps, but maybe someone on Sunday will...

5:30 PM  
Blogger ultimatejourney said...

I'm glad to hear you're moving ahead with everything. IVF will definitely give you a better chance (if things don't happen sooner.) Good luck!

6:22 PM  
Blogger In and Out of Luck said...

I'm sorry about the polyp issue. I don't know anything about it myself, but I do remember looking at a blog called Leery Polyp. http://leerypolyp.blogs.com/ I don't know if she had polyps or if it was just a title she chose, I just went on her blog and searched for the word "polyp," but didn't find it on the first page. I'm glad you're moving ahead with the IVF in the fall.

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home