Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Vacation

I really think I need one. Yes, I know I just went to St. Maarten, but I need to get outta here. Shake it off. I'm experiencing moments of road rage. My car use to be my favorite place. I can scream songs for crying out loud. Pun intended. Now, I just get nuts and wanna hit people. Every little thing irritates the shit out of me. I seem to be turning into this moody person. I'm irritated quite often. I think I have a lot of unexpressed emotions and no outlet.

I have 2 doctors appointments on July 11. I finally found an OBGYN and I'm going to see my general doc. Unfortunately the the OB is a male--Dr. David Grossman in Germantown, MD. I prefer women docs, but I just want to get it over with and I didn't want to wait 2 months for a woman. Anyway, I plan to ask for a trans-vag ultrasound to check the fibroids. Which is the primary reason I'm going. I know I need to get a pap too.

OK--Freecycle is the best. With all our new furniture purchases, we had a few things we wanted to give away. The first person kinda flaked on me, but the very next morning someone else was ready to come get the stuff. Who-hoo.

As for what's next, I have no idea. We're in a bit of a disagreement. D wants to wait another 3-months for the meds to have more of a chance. From what I've read, it only takes 3-months to develop new sperm. We're going to go see the Urologist TOGETHER. I guess I'll have to make that appointment too.

Thank you all for your kind comments. Toady, I'm ok. Surviving. And I had Peruvian for lunch :)

I have lots of comments to make on quite a few blogs as I'm coming from under the rock. I promise to catch up. Annddd I'm going to contact everyone that is interested in helping with the Infertility Charity event.

5 Comments:

Blogger ultimatejourney said...

I hope you're able to get a vacation in soon. In the meantime, good luck with all those appointments. I hope you get some answers.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Can you manage a holiday? If so, go for it.
It is so difficult to cope with what you are going through.
Be good to yourself, as they say.

5:14 AM  
Blogger Ms. Perky said...

If you really want a woman, and you're willing to go down to Rockville or Bethesda, you could try Tobie Beckerman with Capitol Women's Care. I never had a problem getting in to their office in a reasonable period of time (I personally, for some ridiculous reason, prefer female OB/GYNs, even though that seems completely backward). I don't see Dr. B any more, but I used to. The practice I go to is also a CWC Practice, but they're in Silver Spring and Rockville., so probably less convenient for you.

I would like to help with the Infertility Charity Event, but I've been hesitant to commit myself to much of anything these days, for obvious reasons. If you've got some small task that you could delegate to me, I'd be happy to help.

12:30 PM  
Blogger One View said...

I agree if you can get away for a holiday.. go for it. Trips have been my saviour and I always come back feeling so much better. Good luck with your upcoming appointments!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Helene said...

Hello! I can totally relate with the three month wait, my dh and I are having disagreements as well. He wants to wait 3 months from the time he stops using tobacco but for some reason I don't think it will make a difference and the months of waiting will be in vain. I have an RE appt this Friday we will see what the doc says...Good luck to you!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home