Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Thursday, July 19, 2007

It's not a great day so far. I accidentally dyed my brand new dish towels orange and I spilled my homemade chex mix on the carpet.

I'm going to get day-3 blood work this afternoon. I've had more blood taken in the last month than the last 5 years or more. Never a pleasant experience. I'm such a wimp.

6 Comments:

Blogger LJ said...

Not a wimp at all. Sorry you're having a rough go of it today...

11:41 AM  
Blogger One View said...

I hated blood work too and it doesn't help that my veins are super thin so the nurse can never find it and I get dizzy and faint. Sorry you're having a rough day...!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Helene said...

Hey, don't feel bad...those little things happen to the best of us!
: P

1:09 PM  
Blogger In and Out of Luck said...

I hope the blood work comes back good. I hate it too. I always think I'm hiding it OK, but the phlebotomist invariably says something along the lines of "are you all right?" And then I get dizzy.

9:56 AM  
Blogger ultimatejourney said...

Spilled homemade chex mix AND bloodwork? A terrible combination.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home