Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Is this thing on??

Well, well, well. Where in the hell have I been? I don't really know. It seemed to start with my hand problems and then just went downhill. Emotionally downhill. Since we're not actively seeking treatment--I just don't feel like much a part of the IF community. I'll always be a member, but now I'm feeling like an outsider. Thanks so much to all that have left messages or sent an email wondering where I've been. I'm ok. I should have written an explanation earlier. I apologize.

Ok...so to update.
We're still just holding on infertility-wise. Don't know what's next.
I'm still juicing--almost daily. We've gotten just a little off-track recently. Hubbs has lost 42 lbs!!
I'm still not exercising. I know it really is the key to me losing weight, but for some reason I just haven't done it. I think about it everyday tho :)
I'm going to Hawaii for 2-weeks. Leaving on the 28th. Woooo-hoooo! Hubbs will be there for a month for work. As of today I'm really looking forward to the trip :)

That's it. I've been reading blogs, but not commenting. Miss you guys.


11 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

So glad to hear from you. I was getting ready to check the google group mailing addresses and see if you were listed -- to send you some snail mail and make sure you were still alive!

Amazing that your husband has lost so much weight. Go him! I'm more impressed that you are going to Hawaii for 2 weeks. :-)

Don't disappear for so long again, we were worried about you!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Sunny said...

You have been on my heart. Don't go far away for too long. I have missed you!

11:54 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Nice to hear and update from you. Have fun in Hawaii!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

So glad you checked in!! And very impressed you're keeping up with the juicing.

Have a fantastic time in Hawaii...so jealous

9:07 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

Great to see a post! I was getting worried about you--Mook keeps asking when you all are coming down for some wine;)
Congrats to hubby for the weight loss!! And have a fantastic time in the Aloha State=)

5:48 PM  
Blogger KRISTI said...

I'm so glad you are doing ok. Yeah for dh losing all that weight.

Ok, and I'm soooo jealous that you are going to Hawaii for 2 weeks.

Soooo jealous.

Enjoy it and RELAX! You deserve it.

9:50 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Thanks for posting. It's so good to hear from you. It's also amazing to hear that your husband has lost 42 lbs! That's wonderful!! Take care of yourself.

11:27 AM  
Blogger astral said...

Hello and welcome back!! We missed you!!! I'm sorry that your hand is still bothering you. I hope you find relief soon. You are going to have such a good time in Hawaii. Take me with you? Congratulations to Hubby!! You will always be part of this community!! Always!!

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're still here! Hope you have fun in Hawaii (lucky girl!) and good for you, keeping up with the juice!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Deathstar said...

Holy crap, thought you'd dropped off the face of the planet.

Just so you know, even though you're not doing any treatments doesn't mean you're not a part of the IF community.

Tell us how you've been feeling, what happened to your hand, what's going on inside, we're here and we get it.

And screw hubby for losing all that weight (well, just cause us girls have to work so much harder at it). :)

5:26 PM  
Blogger hammygirl said...

Good to hear from you! Have a great time in Hawaii!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home