Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Monday, February 04, 2008

I'm Back!


Hubbs on the slopes.

Skiing and Sundance was great! Had a wonderful time and I didn't bust my ass...lol We did take a (3 hour!!!!) ski lesson, but it wasn't much help. Honestly, it seemed to cause more problems. The hubbs and I both in-line skate (Rollerblade), and the movement is very similar to skiing. The huge difference is skiing is all downhill and speed is/can be hard to control. Once we learned how to stop--pizza and fries--we were golden. In the end, I've decided that skiing isn't for me. It just wasn't a lot of fun. Going downhill at fast speeds isn't exciting to me. It's scary. And the lifts--don't get me going on those things. How people aren't falling outta the sky is beyond me. Seriously. At least I got to go and learn at one of the best places to ski in this country. It was absolutely beautiful and amazing.

And then there was Sundance! We got to see one film--Under the Bombs. A great film--truly a surprise. Park City was full of excitement and celebs. We saw a few and got a picture of one. Anyone know who this is:


I'm so grateful have been able to get away, although--I came back to the flu. Hubbs and I both got sick upon our return. He is still sick. I feel like I'm never gonna catch up on everything. I'm going to try :)

16 Comments:

Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

OH FUN FUN ..i do beleive that is Matthew Perry!!

7:17 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

Welcome back!! We've missed you--looks like quite the fun time! Whooohooo for Matthew!

8:03 PM  
Blogger LJ said...

You live!!! I missed you! Looks like a very cool trip - especially with Mr. Perry!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Tee hee...you saw Chandler Bing!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Welcome back.

I'm sorry the skiing wasn't to your liking. It does take a bit of getting used to!

Sorry you both got sick.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Glad to have you back.

Cool that you got to see Mathew Perry.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO obsessed with celebrities--so I'm jealous you got to see Matthew Perry; the hottest "friend" by far! Eek!

Glad to hear you're feeling better, tell hubby to do the same soon!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Fergie said...

Glad you had fun! Don't worry skiing is not for me either, we can chill in the lodge sipping hot chocalate, looking cute in all the ski gear.

2:53 PM  
Blogger astral said...

Hello!! We missed you!! It sounds like you had a blast!! Get better soon. I can' wait to hear all about the trip. I like Matthew Perry too!!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Deathstar said...

Glad you're back. You were missed.

2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...! Cool that you got a picture of a celeb and your trip sounded like a lot of fun. Sorry to hear you are sick again. Please take care of yourself and get better soon.

I'm also so sorry that I haven't put on the link to the infertility bracelet. I've been MIA and dealing with a lot of crap and when I came to catch up on how you've been, its the first thing I realized I haven't done.

7:22 PM  
Blogger TeamWinks said...

Ahhh, yes, Mr. Perry!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Are you feeling better? You're tagged now. See my latest post for details.

9:46 PM  
Blogger Guera! said...

the woman looks like Salma Hayek. Is it?

9:19 PM  
Blogger Esperanza said...

DMarie, how are you?

1:00 PM  
Blogger dmarie said...

Yes, it was Matt Perry. No, not Salma next to him. Maybe one of his "people?"

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home