Bella Vida

Married for 6 years. Trying to have a baby almost as long. Living a Beautiful Life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Married & Trying to have a baby for almost 4 years. Dealing with MF (male factor infertility).

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Better and still green

My sincere thanks for all the well wishes. I'm feeling much better these days and mom is gone. This is gonna be kinda short cuz my wrist/hand is hurting again. I had to type all my holiday cards!! Still drinking my green drink daily and eating veggie soups :)

Happy New Year Everyone!

10 Comments:

Blogger Sunny said...

You have so been on my mind. In fact I went to bed telling myself to email and check on you today.

Happy New Year!

6:06 AM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

Gosh, that wrist ia not any better??? I am sorry about that. Go you for still being green

7:26 AM  
Blogger astral said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. Happy New Year to you too!! I missed you. I hope your wrist gets better too.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Cibele said...

Hi, glad to hear that you're better. I am your secret santa from the Braces Bunch. I was wondering if you got your card/gift...
I hope that your wrist heals soon!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Meghan said...

Glad you're still going strong with the green. And I'm sorry about the wrist, anything you can do it make it better?

Hope to see you Sunday>?

11:30 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Happy New Year to you too. Glad to see your post. Was worried about you.

2:45 PM  
Blogger JJ said...

Happy 2008! Ive been thinking about you-I am so sorry your wrist is still hurting so much=(

2:58 PM  
Blogger In and Out of Luck said...

I hope you'll be there on Sunday? Happy New Year and glad you're feeling better.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Happy New Year to you too.

I'm so impressed that you are still on the green stuff. You must be super healthy by now.

3:53 PM  
Blogger ultimatejourney said...

Happy new year!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home